|Discipline||NO. of Post (UR)||Total|
|Fish Physiology and Biochemistry||1||1|
|Fish Processing Technology||1||1|
WebsiteBirsa Agricultural University
Base Salary: 50000 INR per Month
The interested candidates for engagement of Assistant Professor cum Junior Scientist in different departments of College of Fishery Science, Gumla under Faculty of Veterinary Science & A.H., BAU on a contractual basis for a period of six months and subsequent extension as per provision of University Act & Statute may appear for walk-in interview
- Date & Time of Walk-In-Interview- 06.08.2022 & 11.00 A.M
- Venue-Ranchi Veterinary College, BAU, Kanke, Ranchi.
- Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the marks grading system is followed) in the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited Foreign University. (Note Good Academic Record means at least 55% marks or equivalent grade under grading systems of evaluation in the degree level examination).
- Besides fulfilling the above qualification, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR, or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Not with standing anything contained in sub-clauses (1) and (u) to this Clause, candidates, who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grant Commission (Minimum standards and procedure for award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor of equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions.