- Download 105
- File Size 1 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date May 2, 2023
- Last Updated May 2, 2023
Unit-01 Advance Crop Production
Contents in This PDF
- Food Production Including Horticulture Crops and It‘s
Important in The Economy and National Security.
- Soil Fertility and Productivity
- Essential Plant Nutrients, Classification of Plant Nutrients. Role of Function of Essential Plant Nutrients and their Important Deficiency Symptoms.
- Soil Sampling and Its Processing. Introduction of Soil pH and Organic Carbon.
- Introduction of Manure, Fertilizer and Classification of Fertilizer, Bio-fertilizer, their Method of Application, and Integrated Nutrients Management.
- Concept of Soil Moisture Availability, Various Irrigation Methods. Concept of Precision and Pressure Irrigation. Drip and Sprinkler Irrigation.
- Method of Insect-Pest Management Chemical, Biological and Mechanical. Concept of Integrated Pest Management