- Which of the following crops show a very high degree of inbreeding depression?
(c) Pearl millet
- Which of the following chemical is used for testing seed viability?
(a) Tetrazolium chloride
- The color of the tag used to label the foundation seed bag is?
(d) Golden yellow
- Maximum heterosis is manifested by?
(a) Single cross
(b) Double cross
(c) Three-way cross
(d) Top cross
- Hybrid varieties were first developed in the following crop :
- The amphidiploid Brassica Juncea has been evolved through hybridization between?
(a) Brassica campestris x Brassica napus
(b) Brassica campestris x Brassica nigra
(c) Brassica carinata x Brassica nigra
(d) Brassica nigra x Brassica olerace
- The pure-line theory was proposed by-
- MPMH17, RHB223, MPMH21, and RHB224 are the recommended hybrids of?
- A tall plant is crossed with a dwarf plant. In the progeny, about one-half of the plants are tall and the remaining one half are dwarf. Determine the genotypes of the tall and dwarf plants.
(a) TT x tt
(b) Tt x Tt
(c) Tt x tt
(d) tt x tt
- Which one great soil group of the following belongs to order zonal soils?
(a) Laterite soils
(b) Alluvial soils
(c) Saline soils.